Translate

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

.

ShareThis

Keith  Perron
Sent: Wed, January 26, 2011 11:17:14 PM
Subject: Commentary on the dropping of shortwave to China in Chinese

Commentary on the dropping of shortwave to China in Chinese The BBC has announced that it will cut shortwave to China in Chinese because as Con MP Louise Bagshawe said "the Chinese government blocks it". But they will switch to new platforms such as the internet. 

The last time I was in China where I go often and also lived there for 8 years not one was I able to access the BBC Chinese website. 

None of my apps for the BBC on my Iphone or Ipad can connect because it's blocked. 

So my question is who will listen?

A commentary has just been uploaded to the home page of PCJ www.pcjmedia.com

It includes the outlandish comments made by Mrs. Bagshawe.

Regards,
Keith
 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Infolinks

 
Este sitio utiliza cookies, puedes ver nuestra la política de cookies, aquí Si continuas navegando estás aceptándola
Política de cookies +