Translate

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

.

ShareThis

header-2011-dec-testimony.jpg





quote-2011-dec-e-testimony.jpg   
  
box-2011-dec-testimony.jpg
While many of us work hard to keep our families focused on the spiritual message of the advent season, Christians in Mongolia are faced with a completely different challenge: how to introduce Christ to this predominately Buddhist nation.

Essentially, December 25th in Mongolia is just like any other day of the year. No gifts. No lights. No celebrations. Yet, FEBC-Mongolia's dramatic series "The Life of Christ" is changing hearts through the story of Jesus' humble birth.

Here are just a few of the lives that have been changed through these Christmas broadcasts:

"I've been listening to the drama without interruption. Before, I hadn't been much interested in Jesus. Now I see there is hope and faith in His message. I had wanted to know more about Jesus in the past, but had been told that Christianity was a foreign religion and cult. Thus I was skeptical. But my attitude towards Jesus is different after listening to your programs. I'm pleased!"

-Miss Shinetsetseg, college student

"I lacked so much understanding about Jesus let alone believed in him. But since I've listened to the drama series, my thoughts have changed. I've acquired some knowledge, I'd like to know more. I would like to believe in Jesus."

-Mr. Erdenebileg

"I am 23 years old. As I listen to the 'Life of Christ' drama even though the story happened 2000 years ago it speaks to my heart and makes me think.  I see how what was shared in John's letter and through the stories of the 12 disciples is the same as what is happening in this generation. I understand in my heart that I need to love my enemy. Now I think that I will go to church. Even though (Jesus) only lived for 33 years he has not been forgotten."

-Mr. Hishigdorj

From: JUAN FRANCO CRESPO 
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2011 12:32 PM
Subject: FEBC Testimonies from Mongolia: Christmas Comes Alive in a Buddhist Nation


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Infolinks

 
Este sitio utiliza cookies, puedes ver nuestra la política de cookies, aquí Si continuas navegando estás aceptándola
Política de cookies +